Friday, March 22, 2013

It's a Girls' Day Out: Pink Parlour!

The third of the Girls' Day Out saga. :)) click for our teriyaki boy experience and for our our body tune spa experience

Probably the best part of this Girls' Day Out is our Mani Pedi. <3 After having our massage, we again went out to look for a place to have our manicures and pedicures done. Okay, ang hassle ng graduation. sabi nga nila, graduation's a rare occasion so kailangan magpakabongga. Kaya, eto. Besides being our girl date and pampering day, it's a part of the graduation preparation. Taray!:))

From the outside, kikay tingnan ng Pink Parlour. This is what you'll see from the outside going in.

The whole place is pink-inspired. <3 Which made me love it easily!
Jem and Diana inquiring.
Plus points: Super friendly receptionists!
and then, they have this graduation special, which we obviously availed of. :>
Then they have a cutie patootie set up plus a wide range of nail polish colors!
After going through their services, Jem and I decided on getting the Princess Treatment which according to them included manicure and a spa+pedicure! :) Diana, on the other hand, chose to have pedicure only. :)

(L-R). Diana and her bagong gising look, Jem. and Me. 
Since I was going to wear black on my graduation day with accents of gold, I chose gold as my nail polish, as suggested of course by the manicurists and my friends. After about 3 hours I guess? Which, did not notice, maybe because of the video being shown and the kwentuhan we had, we were finally done. Here's a picture of my nails. :)

Cutiee!
Positive Points:
  • Good ambiance. Very Kikay! and pink <3
  • Nice and accommodating. Very friendly and makwento.
  • Comfortable couch complete with pillows and blanket.
  • Wide range of polish.
  • We were told that "hindi kami pwedeng manugat" :)
  • They had a flat screen TV which shows chick flicks
  • Free hot tea!
  • Meticulous with the spa. Ang tagal matapos ni Ate sa pag-spa ng paa ko cause I said I wanted it nice and clean. :)) 
  • They had a base coat first before applying the polish itself.
  • They have a 7-day shiz for our pedicures.
  • It was cold. :D
  • In total, I only had to pay P625.00 for all that was done. 
    Its original price is as follows:
    - Princess Pedicure: 800.00
    - Speedy Manicure: 450.00
    should have spent around 1250 but only spent 625. :> Good deal for me! :)
Negative Points:
  • Small! Anim lang yung pwedeng magkasya in one time.
  • Mejo matagal yung service. There were many times wherein we, the customers, were left alone O__O
  • Super lamig. :))))
What to Look Forward To: 
Besides their hand and foot services, they also offer waxing as well as tanning. Being a "loyal" customer of laybare, the way the manicurist explained their waxing style had me hooked. I'm looking forward to trying their waxing service for my underarm. :)

Also, what makes everything great is the fact that they are about to open a branch in SM San Lazaro! Yahoo! But the one in Pasig Branch is first to open:)

Last thing is that they also offer Hen Parties as well as Movie Nights (or something like that)! :> I'd refer this place to my church friends :)

Verdict:
Definitely going to come back and have my nails done again, as well as to try the waxing service. :) I'd bring my sister and mother along, too. :>

4/5 perhaps? 

Pink Parlour
http://www.pinkparlour.com.ph/
http://www.facebook.com/pinkparlourph

SM North The Block 5/F 
(02) 7097093, (02) 7097155

GF Unit 112A A-Venue Event Mall Makati Ave, Makati
(02) 6219836

Hugs!



No comments:

Post a Comment