Sunday, March 24, 2013

The Reel Deal: The Croods


So the animated movie I've been waiting to be shown since the year started has finally arrived! and the best part is that I get to watch it with my boyfriend (well, sino pa bang kasama ko, diba? haha) It's great that I dont have to drag my boyfriend into watching movies such as this or chick flicks because he has a natural love for them. HAHA! He isn't gay, okay?

Anyway. ever since I first saw the trailer of the Croods in cinemas, I instantly got hooked and I literally wanted to watch it ASAP. Well, first, the trailer is cute and is catchy and second, the trailer is cute! Haha! especially when Eep (Emma Stone) tried on her shoes! Swear it was the cutest. And yes, Guy (Ryan Reynolds) was also cuteeeee. :D Here's the trailer! Ain't they lovable?


Basically, the movie tells the story of The Croods family and their journey after their home aka cave has been destroyed by what Guy calls as the "start of the THE END." It tells the story of how by trying to survive, we forget how to live.

What makes this movie great is that you can get  to experience all types of emotions -- I laughed, almost cried, smiled yet there were also moments when I was agape and when I was actually afraid. Also, since it's a movie involving a family, it had a whole lot of "family" things in it. Though "not saying I Love You and not getting an I Love You" is already a cliche storyline, it still has the same effect on the viewers -- that same poignant feeling.

Also, the movie has lots of quotable quotes and relatable ones too! :) I suggest that you watch this movie with your family and try to find out who you are in their family, because youd definitely find someone you can relate with. :) Also, watch it in 3D! Why? Because the graphics are amazing. I caught myself trying to avoid rocks because it seemed as if it were going to hit me and I tried following the fire, too! :)

Tell me what you think about the movie! :>

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment